My husband said that the next project on the To Do list should be our master bath. So despite the fact that his idea of “next” is about 10 years from now, I’ve started gathering some ideas in preparation and thought I’d share some of my favorites with you.
In putting this together, I realized that the majority of these rooms feature white cabinetry, which I didn’t realize I was drawn to until now. After giving it some thought, I suppose I’m drawn to the white for two reasons: 1) it makes the room seem brighter and my master bath doesn’t have a lot of natural light and 2) I love vintage pieces and they tend to be darker and will “pop” better against lighter backgrounds. So my inspiration for my master bath remodel is to create a sophisticated and serene space where I can relax…
20 Sophisticated & Serene Bathrooms to Inspire!
1. The showerhead and marble surround give a luxurious quality to this bathroom! Clean, sophisticated and timeless!
2. I love the glass chandelier and repeating arches.
3. An amazing built-in cabinet paired with the more rustic look of exposed plumbing in a bronze finish.
4. The soft coral walls add a touch of femininity to this space.
5. I love that the tile backsplash extends up the entire wall and that the dividers in the cabinetry tie in with the window.
6. The dark frame on the mirror adds warmth to the room, as does that gorgeous fireplace!
7. I love the gold mirror leaning behind the tub and OMG! That shower!
8. The curtains add drama and texture to this space.
9. The sconce mounted to the cabinetry add grace and dimension.
10. I’ve been thinking of adding a similar light fixture to my dressing area…
11. A soothing white room. Love the cabinets beside the tub!
12. This room is so glamorous with its corner, enclosed marble shower, dark floors and large chandelier.
13. A very classic wallpaper really makes a statement in this space. And what’s not to love about that oversized vanity that overlooks the yard?!
14. The tub is set apart in this bathroom, giving it some privacy from the rest of the room.
15. Look at this amazing sink and faucet!
16. I love the warmth that the exposed brick adds, as well as the character of the barreled ceiling.
17. A beautiful space with so many charming details!
18.The sconces mounted to the mirror add extra light to this small space.
19. This rustic table has been turned into a vanity to create a custom look!
20. The crystal and marble make this such a sophisticated space while the pop of pink adds some playfulness.
You can see more of my favorite bathrooms on Pinterest.
So tell me…
Which one is your favorite?